detection and localization of multiple spoofing attackers in wireless networks source code downloads
Smile 

hello....,
My name is Reena .., I need the source code of detection and localization of spoofing attacks by multiple users ...so I request you to mail me if you can to reenarnky999[at]gmail.com...,As It will be helpful to do my final project....
Thank You
Wireless spoofing attacks are easy to launch and can significantly affect network performance. Although the identity of a node can be verified through cryptographic authentication, conventional security approaches are not always desirable because of their general requirements. The project proposes to use spatial information, a physical property associated with each node, difficult to falsify, and not rely on cryptography, as a basis for 
1) detecting forgery attacks; 
2) determine the number of attackers when several adversaries disguise themselves as the same node identity; And 
3) location of multiple adversaries. 
It is proposed to use the spatial correlation of the received signal strength (RSS) inherited from the wireless nodes to detect impersonation attacks. It raises the problem of determining the number of attackers as a detection problem of several classes. Cluster-based mechanisms are developed to determine the number of attackers. When training data is available, the project explores the use of the Vector Support Machine (SVM) method to improve the precision of determining the number of attackers. The localization results use a representative set of algorithms that provide strong evidence of high-precision localization of multiple adversaries. In addition, a fast and efficient mobile replica node detection scheme is proposed using the Sequence Probability Ratio Test. He evaluated our techniques through two test benches using an 802.11 network (WiFi) and an 802.15.4 network (ZigBee) in two real office buildings.

The wireless transmission medium, opponents can control any transmission. In addition, opponents can easily buy low-cost wireless devices and use these commonly available platforms to launch a variety of attacks with little effort. Among the various types of attacks, identity-based attacks are especially easy to launch and can cause significant damage to network performance. For example, on an 802.11 network, it is easy for an attacker to collect useful MAC address information during passive monitoring and then modify their MAC address by simply issuing an ifconfig command to mask as another device. Despite existing 802.11 security techniques, such as Wired Equivalent Privacy, WiFi Protected Access (WPA), or 802.11i (WPA2), this methodology can only protect data frames. 

Important Note..!

If you are not satisfied with above reply ,..Please

ASK HERE

So that we will collect data for you and will made reply to the request....OR try below "QUICK REPLY" box to add a reply to this page
Popular Searches: ip spoofing project code, eye localization matlab code, matlab programs text detection extraction localization, barcode localization code in matlab, localization scheme for underwater wireless sensor networks, a localization scheme for underwater wireless sensor networks, what is multiple spoofing attack in wsn ppt,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  free download source code of online college magazine 5 18,663 29-06-2018, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Guest
  opengl source code for butterfly 3 3,343 14-05-2018, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Akshatha k
  anomaly detection code in matlab 3 2,155 23-04-2018, 12:04 AM
  ice cream parlour management system in vb source code 4 5,354 04-04-2018, 11:58 PM
Last Post: vprk77
  source code in php for online training and placement cell management 1 6,734 23-03-2018, 09:06 AM
Last Post: ritzi
  free download college website project in html with source code 2 4,698 24-02-2018, 10:46 AM
  ppt on design and implementation of intelligent campus security tracking system based on rfid and zigbee 7 16,523 09-02-2018, 02:20 PM
Last Post: udaya
  source code for hospital management system in jsp 4 1,988 13-01-2018, 10:51 AM
Last Post: dhanabhagya
  matlab code shadow detection and removal in colour images using matlab 2 2,307 12-01-2018, 01:24 PM
Last Post: dhanabhagya
  source code in c for dna cryptography in computer sc ppt 1 1,570 09-01-2018, 09:59 PM
Last Post: harshavarshinib