Digital Watermarking Full Seminar Report Download
Presented by:
Abhipsa Dash

[attachment=11417]
What is watermark
A watermark is a recognizable image or pattern in paper/background that appears as various shades of lightness/darkness when viewed by transmitted light (or when viewed by reflected light, atop a dark background), caused by thickness or density variations in the paper/background.
What is digital watermarking?
The process of digitally inserting a watermark into a multimedia object in such a way that the watermark can be detected or extracted later easily to make an impression about the object and it’s owner is called digital watermarking.
Encoding of watermarking to an object
Let’s denote an image by I, a signature by S and the watermarked image by I’ . E is an encoder function, taking the image I and signature S, and generating a new image called watermarked image (I’).
Mathematically, E(I,S)=I’
Following figure illustrates the encoding process.
Decoding of watermark
A function D takes an image ‘J’ whose ownership is to be determined and recovers a signature S’ from the image. In this process an additional image ‘I’ can also be included which is often the original and un-watermarked version of ‘J’ .
Mathematically, D(J , I )= S’
The extracted signature S’ will then be compared with the owner signature sequence by a comparator function C and a binary output decision generated. It is 1 if there is match and 0 otherwise .
Types of watermarking
1. Image watermarking
a ) Visible watermarking
b ) Invisible watermarking
2.Video watermarking
3. Audio watermarking
4. Text watermarking
Image watermarking
According to human perception image watermarking is of two types
1. Visible watermarking
2. 2. Invisible watermarking
1. VISIBLE WATERMARK:
A visible watermark is a semi-transparent text or image overlaid on the original image. This watermark appears visible to a casual viewer on a careful inspection. Visible watermarks are more robust against image transformation.
2. Invisible Watermarking:
An “invisible watermark” is an embedded image which cannot be perceived with human eye. Only electronic devices can extract the hidden information to identify the copyright owner. It is used to mark a specialized digital content (text, images or even audio) to prove its authenticity.
2. VIDEO WATERMARKING:
The process of watermarking the sequence of video frames is called video
watermarking. To watermark a video file we have to watermark each
frame of the video file.
3. AUDIO WATERMARKING:
The process of embedding information into audio can be termed as audio
watermarking. In case of audio watermarking the time and frequency
property of human ear is used to hide the watermark and make it
inaudible.
4. TEXT WATERMARKING:
The process of embedding/hiding data in text can be termed
as text watermarking. At the time of printout some of the information is
hidden.
Types of possible attacks
THERE ARE MAINLY FOUR TYPES OF POSSIBLE ATTACKS:
• Active Attacks – Hacker tries to remove the watermark or make it undetectable.
• Passive Attacks – Hacker tries to determine whether there is a watermark and identify it. However, no damage or removal is done.
• Forgery Attacks – Hacker tries to embed a valid watermark of their own rather than remove one.
• Decorative Attacks – Hacker applies some distorted transformation uniformly over the object in order to degrade the watermark so that it becomes undetectable/unreadable.

Important Note..!

If you are not satisfied with above reply ,..Please

ASK HERE

So that we will collect data for you and will made reply to the request....OR try below "QUICK REPLY" box to add a reply to this page
Tagged Pages: digital watermarking seminar report,
Popular Searches: srs on digital watermarking, full topic for watermarking ppt, rangkaian ic 4046, scope of ifmthmadiuo watermarking, ieee digital watermarking, digital watermarking and steganography seminar ppt, watermaking,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Messages In This Thread
Nano ring memory - by anudilip - 16-03-2011, 03:48 PM
RE: Digital Watermarking Full Seminar Report Download - by seminar class - 31-03-2011, 02:19 PM
Digital Watermarking - by gondaliyumarchu - 04-07-2011, 09:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  computer networks full report seminar topics 8 43,922 06-10-2018, 12:35 PM
Last Post: jntuworldforum
  OBJECT TRACKING AND DETECTION full report project topics 9 31,813 06-10-2018, 12:20 PM
Last Post: jntuworldforum
  imouse full report computer science technology 3 25,971 17-06-2016, 12:16 PM
Last Post: ashwiniashok
  Implementation of RSA Algorithm Using Client-Server full report seminar topics 6 27,686 10-05-2016, 12:21 PM
Last Post: dhanabhagya
  Optical Computer Full Seminar Report Download computer science crazy 46 68,063 29-04-2016, 09:16 AM
Last Post: dhanabhagya
  ethical hacking full report computer science technology 41 76,151 18-03-2016, 04:51 PM
Last Post: seminar report asees
  broadband mobile full report project topics 7 24,490 27-02-2016, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Prupleannuani
  steganography full report project report tiger 15 42,625 11-02-2016, 02:02 PM
  Digital Signature Full Seminar Report Download computer science crazy 20 45,373 16-09-2015, 02:51 PM
  HOLOGRAPHIC VERSATILE DISC A SEMINAR REPORT Computer Science Clay 20 39,877 16-09-2015, 02:18 PM