DIGITAL TWIN SPARK IGNITION (DTSI) A New Revolution of Twin Spark in I.C. Engine

Abstract:

It is very interesting to know about complete combustion in automobile engineering. Because
in actual practice, perfect combustion is not at all possible due to various losses in the
combustion chamber as well as design of the internal combustion engine. Moreover the
process of burning of the fuel is also not instantaneous. However an alternate solution to it is
by making the combustion of fuel as fast as possible. This can be done by using two spark
plugs which spark alternatively at a certain time interval so as increase the diameter of the
flame & burn the fuel instantaneously. This system is called DTSI (Digital Spark Ignition
system). In this system, due to twin sparks, combustion will be complete.
This paper represents the working of digital twin spark ignition system, how twin sparks are
produced at 20,000 Volts, their timings, efficiency, advantages & disadvantages, diameter of
the flame, how complete combustion is possible & how to decrease smoke & exhausts from
the exhaust pipe of the bike using Twin Spark System.
Keywords: I.C. Engine, DTSI, Combustion, Sparks, Efficiency.

Introduction:

A conventional 4 Stroke engine has a Single Spark Plug located at one end of the combustion
chamber and hence the combustion is inefficient leading to sub optimal mileage and sub
optimal performance & can even have problems with oil flow. Hence forth there was a
requirement to change engines' design, fuelling, ignition, production and quality to achieve
the following objectives.
- Uniform power delivery in all operating conditions;
- A high degree of drivability;
- First rate standards of reliability;
- Long service life.
With a view to overcome the above limitations a new patent was introduced that is known as
DTS-I technology & its use is increasing day by days.

Important Note..!

If you are not satisfied with above reply ,..Please

ASK HERE

So that we will collect data for you and will made reply to the request....OR try below "QUICK REPLY" box to add a reply to this page
Popular Searches: seminar spark ignition direct injection conclusion, digital spark ignition engines, twin spark technology in automobiles, dtsi digital twin spark ignition ppt, twin spindle drill holder journls, evil twin cycles, ppt of dtsi system,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Messages In This Thread
DIGITAL TWIN SPARK IGNITION (DTSI) A New Revolution of Twin Spark in I.C. Engine - by seminar surveyer - 05-10-2010, 10:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Compressed-air engine project report helper 3 12,358 21-09-2016, 10:05 AM
Last Post: amrutha735
  Green Engine seminars report mechanical engineering 21 52,044 28-09-2015, 07:20 PM
Last Post: Guest
  cooling system in i.c. engine,design aproach attar.raj 7 7,889 08-07-2015, 02:34 PM
Last Post: seminar report asees
  Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine summer project pal 3 4,264 27-12-2014, 09:25 PM
Last Post: seminar report asees
  IMPROVEMENT OF THERMAL EFFICIENCY BY RECOVERY OF HEAT FROM IC ENGINE EXHAUST full rep project report tiger 7 8,696 18-10-2014, 10:35 PM
Last Post: jaseela123d
  DTS-SI ENGINE FULL REPORT seminar class 1 4,412 14-09-2014, 09:11 PM
Last Post: [email protected]
  pulse detonation engine full report project report tiger 4 9,905 04-03-2014, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Guest
Music Lean Burn Spark Ignition Engine computer science crazy 3 5,514 22-08-2013, 10:53 AM
Last Post: computer topic
  Multi Valve Engine computer science crazy 12 17,690 27-04-2013, 10:03 AM
  ABSORPTION REFRIGERATION SYSTEM USING ENGINE EXHAUST GAS Wifi 4 7,236 29-03-2013, 10:43 AM