registration for 2017 at lilitha college
Wink 

I am Nolonwabo Lucia Mabusela. I am interested to study nursing with you. If you may please send me an application form. My email address is lucialulu.mabusela @gmail.com.
I am Nolonwabo Lucia Mabusela . I would like to study with you. If you may please send me the application form. My email address is lucialulu.mabusela[at]gmail.com

Registration For 2017 At Lilitha College

Prospective students to the national senior certificate (NSC) or higher certificate or diploma programs and candidates access to educational certificate equivalent to statutory school leaving certificate must meet the minimum requirements based on.

Provisional admission grade 12/Jun September examinations or received in confirmation levels/ Symbols that study leave current employer being prosecuted will be based on. Although a final decision to study in College nursing Lilitha final grade 12 results, confirming that the applicant has been granted study leave and employer pension age (55-60) do not apply to all college programs will be reached;
All are the specific requirements for specific programs. Admission point system (a p) NSCS subjects or equal to its value is used to:
Admission point system

The applicant met the requirements for admission to the diploma is

Enrolled nurses and auxiliary nurses with a standard 10 certificate grade 12 certificate an overall will be considered regardless of the symbol;
Admitted candidates in the program as specified below are within range of the age:
Scholars: 18-35 years bracket
Officers/employees employed Study leave: 45-year limit

N.B. the quality of insurance your senior certificate of education/ Umalusi will be verified with the Department and you will be liable for expenses in this exercise. Remember, this is a fake/ Change certificate will result in immediate dismissal and to a crime.

Catchment areas
Eastern Cape Province and watershed areas Eastern Cape Department of health priority areas in the main and satellite campuses will be determined from the seat.

Port Elizabeth's main campus; Nelson Mandela Metro and Cacadu/ Sarah Baartman district (Makana, Port Alfred, Grahamstown, Somerset East, Graaf Reinet, Willowmore, Cambedoo, Aberdeen, Blue Crane, Humansdorp and Joubertina and surrounding rural areas).
Queenstown main campus; Chris Hani and Joe Gqabi district (Barkley East, Rhodes, Rosso, Aliwal North, Sterkspruit, Burgersdorp, Jamestown, Steynbsburg, Venterstad, Maclear, Mt Fletcher, Ugie, Amsterdam, Molteno, Glen Gray, Lady phrer, Indwe, Whittlesea, Lesseyton, CRADOCK, Middleburg, Tarkastad, Ntabethemba, Molteno, Sterkstroom, Hofmeyer, Engcobo, Elliot, Cofimvaba, Tsomo and surrounding rural areas).
East London main campus; Amathole/Buffalo City District (Mdantsane, Berlin, King Williams town, Bhisho, Dimbaza, Peddie, Alice, Fort Beaufort, Stutterheim, Keiskammahoek, Middledrift, Ngqamakhwe, Butterworth, Cathcart, Nxarhuni, Tsholomnqa, Zwelitshsa, Litha, Ndevana, Bedford set a, semur, Adelaide, Debenek, Idutywa, Willowvale Elliotdale, Mqanduli,, antaita, Centane, Komga and surrounding rural areas).
Back to TopLusikisiki main campus; All Alfred Nzo district and sub district (or Thambo Bizana, phlaigastaph, Lusikisiki, Ntabankulu, mount phrer, mount Ayliff, maluti, Matatiele, Staffords post, Port St. John's, and its surrounding rural areas.
Umtata main campus-or Thambo district (Ngqeleni, Libode, Tsolo, Qumbu, Lusikisiki, Bambisana, Elliotdale, Mclear, Ugie, antaita and its surrounding rural areas).

Selection of candidates
Step 2

Candidates will be selected according to the following system:

50% will be for men.
50% will be women;
Interview:

Step 3

Phase 2 is complete, schedule an interview potential candidates will be compiled;
This kind of interview panel shall consist of all stakeholders:
College management
Campus Representative
Labur representatives
Social compact
Stakeholders (Union representative)
A candidate who has been called to interview an interview session will be informed if he or she does not hear from College after an interview, the application was unsuccessful.
Medical tests

Medical examinations candidates need help, arise from the medical report for the purposes of the first step of the process will be used as part of 4.

Important Note..!

If you are not satisfied with above reply ,..Please

ASK HERE

So that we will collect data for you and will made reply to the request....OR try below "QUICK REPLY" box to add a reply to this page
Tagged Pages: lilitha college registration for 2017,
Popular Searches: lilitha registration 2014, lilitha post 2017, jubashree project 2017, learnerships for 2017 at lilitha college in pe, lilitha nursing college intake 2016 2017, who is alan diaz, lilitha college of nursing applications for 2017,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Messages In This Thread
registration for 2017 at lilitha college - by Guest - 21-03-2016, 02:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  formal anchoring script for farewell party in college in english 3 4,027 17-03-2018, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Guest
  anchoring script for farewell party in college in pdf 2 3,183 20-11-2017, 08:37 PM
Last Post: arya kr shaw
  how to do anchoring for college singing competition 2 3,193 02-11-2017, 06:32 AM
Last Post: Anubhav Sinha
Smile anchoring script for college symposium 2 1,905 16-09-2017, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Guest
  kagumo teachers college 2015 2016 fees structure 2 1,626 03-07-2017, 11:41 AM
Last Post: kiptuisang Dennis
  download tsc registration certificate 6 1,831 27-06-2017, 03:21 PM
Last Post: jaseela123d
  when are the application for lilitha nursing training 2016 1 8,145 07-04-2017, 12:40 PM
  when are the application for lilitha nursing training 2016 1 961 27-03-2017, 10:49 AM
  lilitha nursing college 2016 applications in queenstown 1 1,017 09-03-2017, 10:23 AM
  hindi comedy drama script pdf based on college in hindi 4 7,106 28-02-2017, 11:29 AM
Last Post: ijasti