anchouing scipits for singing events

Plz give me anchoring script for rhymes comoetition
Anchor script for Solo Bollywood Song

Well, classic Bollywood songs are here to stay. This song has been there for over 40 years, but it still catches the attention of the current generation. This is the cult song of the legendary Kishor Kumar, the king of Bollywood music. Any conjectures? It's a favorite song by the guitarist. Any conjectures? ....... Yes, you are right. It is "Nile Nile Ambar Pe Chaand Jab Aaye". We welcome our own Rockstar Mohit presenting the song with a modern twist of flamenco. Give a big round of applause to Mohit.

Learning: To present this legendary classic Bollywood song, I looked for information about the song. Who sang it, who was musical director, actors, name of the movie and year. Then I learned that it is a flamenco genre that is a western form of music. Then I gathered information about the imaginary singer Mohit. Once I have this information, I can easily write an anchor script to welcome the singer.

Important Note..!

If you are not satisfied with above reply ,..Please

ASK HERE

So that we will collect data for you and will made reply to the request....OR try below "QUICK REPLY" box to add a reply to this page
Popular Searches: script for singing competition anchoring, online events information system project report pdf, how to anchoring on singing competition, script for hosting a singing competition, ancoring for singing event, anchoring script for solo singing competition, anchouing scipits for singing events,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  best anchoring script for formal events 2 1,486 13-03-2017, 12:48 PM
Last Post: jaseela123d
  good and funny anchoring script for singing competition 4 15,352 02-10-2016, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Guest